Dave White's Meridian Level Transit LT6-900
Modestly priced and easy to use, this builder instrument is designed for light construction work– leveling, turning angles, and determining plumb.
- Accurate to +/- 1/4 inch at 100 feet (6mm at 30m)
- Telescope can unlock from level mode to check straightness up and down. Great for checking walls and forms for plumb!
- Up to 200 foot range
- Horizontal Circle– Graduated to single degrees and reads by vernier direct to 1/4 degree (15 minutes)
- Unit is checked and calibrated by our lab before you pickup or we ship it to you
- Features a Vertical Arc– Read to degrees (0-45º)
- Horizontal Lock and Tangent Screw– Provides precise movement control
- Built-in Sunshade– For clearer sightings
- Leveling Vial– Top mounted for effortless viewing
Includes: transit-level, plumb bob, case, manual