Schonstedt’s underground magnetic locators have been setting the standards for reliability and dependability for over 40 years. They are designed to withstand the rigors of daily on-site usage and a wide range of environmental conditions.
- Unmatched sensitivity allows you to find what you’re looking for quickly, without the risk of passing over your target.
- Our locators last 100% to 250% longer than others, making your investment a solid one.
- 85% of the Surveyor market can’t be wrong.
The GA-52Cx Locator detects the magnetic field of iron and steel objects. Both provide audio detection signals that peak in frequency when the locator’s tip is held directly over the target.
No. 1 Around the World in Performance and Reliability
Only two Controls! Designed for one-hand operations, the On/Off-Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover. This provides easy access, protects the knobs and contributes to their overall ruggedness and dependability.
- Most Sensitive
- Audio Output
- 5 Levels of Sensitivity
- No response to aluminum, brass, or copper
- Patented HeliFlux® sensors
- Modular construction; high performance components
- 7-year warranty