Leica Rugby Series of Rotating Lasers Prices start at:
Download a brochure - Leica Rugby Lasers
Leica Rugby 610, 620 & 640Your reliable partner on site.
The Rugby 610 is the simplest to operate laser level. One button, self-leveling, horizontal only leveling.
Simple and reliable, one button laser where no mistakes are possible
The Rugby 620 has self-leveling for horizontal and is capable of manual slope matching in one axis.
- Concrete forming, pad placement and framework leveling; setting foundations and footings has never been more efficient
- Slope matching up to 8% in single axis
The Rugby 640 has self-leveling horizontal, vertical, 90 degree and manual slope matching in dual axis.
- Fit for any interior and exterior levelling, aligning and squaring application
- Scan 90 – make layout easier by quickly moving the beam to the left or right side
- Plumb Down – automatic and accurate plum down direction for alignment over a reference point
- Sleep Mode – save battery and put the Leica Rugby into sleep mode without disturbing your set up
Leica Rugby 670 & 680
Leica Rugby 670 and 680 rotating laser - Slopes done easy
- A great general construction laser with digital grade capability
- The unique Smart Slope function continuously monitors time and temperature changes to ensure accurate performance over the course of the day
- Dial-in grade in single axis with the Rugby 670 or dual axis with the Rugby 680. Easy and fast at the touch of a button